We are now accepting applications for the inaugural Gold Futures Challenge!
Proposals will first be reviewed for adherence to all challenge rules. Proposals that make it past the initial moderation process will be reviewed by our external Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will be reviewing proposals based on the following criteria:
- Advancement of Gold Futures Challenge themes
- Ability for the project to inspire people to become active champions of the AAPI community whether civically or philanthropically
- How innovative the project is – whether it is a new idea or a new approach to doing things
- Ability to successfully implement the project
- How uniquely suited the organization is to address the issue they are solving
- Overall positive impact in the lives or communities of those being served
- Overall application quality
- Preference may be given to organizations that serve (i) historically underrepresented communities, (ii) organizations, leaders or communities who are often overlooked by traditional forms of philanthropy, (iii) communities with less access to power and opportunity and/or (iv) causes that are harder to fund.
The Selection Committee will select the top 10 Finalists who will move on to the public voting phase. The public vote will determine the Grand Prize Winner and the prize amounts of all of the Finalist organizations. Winners will be announced on November 8, 2021!